Thursday, April 17, 2008

Last month of Morningtide Sealed, Part 3.

Well, I’ll briefly recap last Tuesday’s Old Fart. I got there kind of late (after 6) and spent a lot of time shuffling. I was only able to get one match in with Mark. However the lack of quantity was overshadowed by the quality of our three games. At no point were either of us completely out of it. Over all my deck did what it was supposed to do.

As far as next week, here is the pack that I opened (notables marked with an *):

Sunflare shaman
*Moonglove Changeling
Fertilid
Burrenton Bombardier
Disperse
Brighthearth Banneret
Ink Dissolver
Frogtosser Banneret
Mothdust Changeling
Blightsoil Druid
Forfend
Waterspout Weavers
*Bramblewood Paragon
Boldwyr Intimidator
Gilt-Leaf Archdruid

Hopefully next week I’ll be able to get down there a little earlier and get in more than one match.

1 comment:

The Captain said...

It was waaayyyyy too nice out for magic on tuesday, so i blew off old fart and went hiking instead.

I stand behind that decision. Probably see you next week though.