Friday, April 18, 2008

Yeah, I got nothing

Okay, The major is excited about the prerelease, Stringbean (coyoeuglly needs a new nickname. It pains me to deliberately misspell things all the time. Yes I did win a couple spelling bees, why do you ask?) is excited about the cards, TS is excited about the prerelease and already talked about our EDH last weekend. Fugie is excited about EDH. (Incidentally, I release my generals and claim Reaper King (henceforth known as Pumpkinhead) as my general. All your scarecrows are belong to me. Conspiracy!) BTW, Fugie will crush you all with his superior knowledge of literature. He's talking down to you when he does movie trivia.

But this is all a way of saying, man, I got nothing before the prerelease tomorrow. I will post tomorrow night or Sunday.

1 comment:

Defender in Exile said...

Two bonus points in the race to ten and the steak dinner if someone can tell be the greatest irony of Robert DeNiro playing young Vito Corlione in The Godfather, Part II.