Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I need a hero sideboard!

So I need a sideboard for the UW Fish list. I did end up replacing the Think Twices with Unsummons and OMG what a blowout. Where should I be going with the sideboard? Is Fortify good finishing/Pyroclasm insurance, or just dumb? Disenchants or Ronom Unicorns or Cloudchaser Kestrels? Card drawing? Counterspelling? Ghost Quarters? Wrath of Gods against better aggro? Psi Blast for some reach? I am really at a loss. Also, I need to figure out the post rotation manabase. 4X Adarkar Wastes? Nimbus Mazes? Both? 22 lands? Snow lands plus Mouth of Ronom? Help me.

Also 4X Azorius First-Wing becomes 4X Serra Avenger but what do I do about 3X Remand? This might be the perfect deck for Familiar's Ruse, no?

2 comments:

TooSarcastic said...

I like the idea of Fortify. That's some flexibility. And Psi Blast. One thought. Have you considered any of the Planar Choas flash creatures? Stonecloaker perhaps?
T

Matt said...

Yeah, fortify is exciting because I will often have 3 or 4 guys on the board, and HELLO, instant speed Overrun.