Thursday, December 20, 2007

Mutton Chops

As discussed in last post's comments, it looks like trying to do proxies of some or all of the P-9 for the Cube would be welcomed. Here's the info I have gathered. Mike Paul does have proxy power handy. They are the old art with the new post-Mirrodin card frames. Kind of funky. He says he usually tries to trade for other cards instead of receiving cash for his work. He usually looks for about $20 in trade value for a full set of proxy power. He will try to be at Game Universe tomorrow night. If anyone is willing to let him dip into your binder for something to help make this happen, it would be great. I will have my trade stuff there as well. Mutton Chops is looking particularly for Unhinged lands (of which I have none) so if you have some you're willing to trade, bring 'em.

I am chopping the current Cube list down to size as I sleeve it. So far we have 24 lands, 50 artifacts/multicolor (mostly artifacts) and 57 cards of each color. Thoughts on the ratio are welcome. Once other people's cards come in the make up will change significantly. But I'm still making some cuts, which I hope to post tomorrow or Saturday. When other people add cards I would like to do adds/cuts by consensus. Blog voices will be included in this if at all possible. But let me tell you, It's a hell of a lot easier to make cuts when you can flick through the physical cards a few times instead of looking at a list of names.
T

2 comments:

Scoop_Phase said...

Thanks for going through all the work T. This will be really cool to play with.

Matt said...

On that note, I am officially announcing the first cube draft will be at my house at 6:30 on the 28th. Please bring a pack for prizes. Prizes will go about halfway down, i.e. 4-2-1-1 in an 8 man. I'll send an email to the list.