Monday, December 10, 2007

For Everyones Amusement And Why Workstation Blows

I'm . Its my opponents turn 5 I believe. I have a Magus of the Moon in play and this is what happened.

End my turn
It is now turn 12 (lotus)
It is now the Beginning Phase, Untap Step
lotus untaps his/her permanents
It is now the Beginning Phase, Upkeep Step
It is now the Beginning Phase, Draw Step
lotus draws a card
It is now the Precombat Main Phase
lotus plays Tranquil Thicket from Hand
lotus untaps Tranquil Thicket
Thinking
still comes into play tapped
(at this point louts uses a feature that lets him highlight Magus of the Moon)
doesn't matter
are only mountains
It is now the End Phase, Cleanup Step
End my turn
the way the layers work they still come into play tapped
look it up if you dont belive me but im not going to sit here and try to cheat you on a bull shit mws game
noob read the rules
Player Lost
Session Lost
Disconnected

Okay. Its no big deal that he is wrong about the rules here. Alot of people are confused about this when I do it on Workstation. But I normally tell them it works then give them a link to Ask the Judge on SCG.com with all the questions about Magus of the Moon. Than the game normally continues with the correct ruling. And I let them take back the play now knowing how the rules work correctly. Even if they just leave the game it is no big deal. But to insult me and tell me the rules when me are absolutely correct makes me want to punch babies.

No comments: