Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Fugie Graduates on Tuesday

FYI, Fugie walks for his associates this coming Tuesday (12/11/07). Lets get as many people together as possible and make it a spectacle worthy of "the Mighty & Powerful Edd". It starts @ 7 pm in the main hall @ ITT in Greenfield (located @ 63rd & Layton, take the 60th street exit and head south, take a right on Layton, and it will be on the right hand side). If I had more time I would have had T-shirts with a creative slogan made (maybe something like "Disciple of the Mighty & Powerful Edd").

4 comments:

Captain Essex said...

I'm in, I'll probably be either right on time, or a little late, class till 6:45. I'll make a scene if I'm late

Defender in Exile said...

You know, I should be upset about this, however I know I'll get all of you who show up good for this.

I'm not overly concerned, I spent time at the Tsunami-nito School. I mastered something there that'll make getting y'all back easier.

major_luck said...

Make sure to bring a sign (a large piece of tag board will work fine) & air horns are optional.

major_luck said...

Do to wheather, I won't be able to attend tonight's ceremony. Sorry Fuggie, we'll have to celebrate some other time.