Tuesday, May 20, 2008

TooSarcastic is dead

I killed him with a gun made of salami and Sunken Hope. Actually, he just asked me to step in and do the post for tonight because he is tired and he doesn't wanna talk about it. I think he has a headache and needs to wash his hair. It's not you, it's him. When you look back on this relationship, I hope you can remember the good times.

I have no idea what to talk about.

I am officially a Magic player now. Somebody just shipped me super secret tech for the very first time. No, I am not going to spill it. Apparently, it's going to hit SCG before the PT, but I ain't publishing shit 'til it's actually out.

Some chica asked me to dance on Saturday. That's never happened before. Very strange. Also, awesome, because while not completely smokin' she was definitely worth the effort. Of course I said yes, you ass.

I may go to Regionals and play EDH. I'll spend the $30 I would have blown on entry on a U Sea instead. Who's with me?

Oh, there's a good topic. Let's do the next EDH in July sometime. I can't do the 20th or 27th, but earlier in the month would be fine.

Reaper King is the next deck. I am thinking about including some five color cycles for fun. Maybe all the Genju and all the one mana tutors. Obv all the changelings and Shadowmoor scarecrows make it in. I wish I had a brain.

Nobody commented on my short story in any way. I hate you all.

Standard is officially stupid. I just wanna draft in my basement and drink.


Fuck yeah

8 comments:

Defender in Exile said...

A chick asked you to dance? Excellent. Did her stubble look like mine and was her name Steven?

If you're not playing at regionals, can I borrow some Goyfs and Cloudthreshers?

-Fugie

TooSarcastic said...

Reports of my death are ... accurate. Pretty sure that's never been said IRL before. I may be playing EDH with you at Regionals. Also, I too want to draft in your basement and drink.

BTW- The same night CBG was dancing with some chica I also witnessed him doing his best rave dance to actual Chicago house music. He can dance the salsa with willing chicas, he can jack his body like Marshall Jefferson. What can't this Gothy Bondage Captain do?

Defender in Exile said...

Also, for EDH I need the following:

Heartwood Storyteller

and

Jokulhaups.

Gratzi.

Defender in Exile said...

And a Yavamaya Hollow.

Defender in Exile said...

Also, I listened to your short story, and I tuned out when I was sure that the beetle was not about to discover his sexually repressed yet amazingly bookishly attractive teacher.

Hey, random gay comment about you shaking your ass in a club. Excellent!

Matt said...

3 Goyfs, 1 very Russian Cloudthresher. What happened to your Goyfs?

Heartwood Storyteller have I.

Sure, but the fire hydrant went on to become the obsession of a beautiful but naive young woman on her own in the big city for the first time. There was a comedy of errors, but in the end, they found true love.

coyoeuglly said...

lol. i think matt definitely has the most entertaining blog entries. even though there is next to nothing for content.

Scoop_Phase said...

I'm all for drafting and drinking in your basement. I gave up on standard long ago.