Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Conclusions and Hypothesis

If Edds sister is reading this my number is 262-613-0405.

Moments after this was posted:
canntspell2 (2:25:34 PM): hit refreash... i just changed a couple things
WizrdOfEdd (2:25:56 PM): dick
WizrdOfEdd (2:25:58 PM): ;p


I've come to the conclusion recently that I'm an asshole about everything. Not that this is shocking to anyone but me. I just felt like sharing. While examining the inner workings of my brain upon realizing this conclusion. I feel it is something I have always known subconsciously and just recently realized consciously. I have always realized that I was definitely an asshole, I just didn't realize how all encompassing it was. What was this epiphany you ask? Probably it is best left unsaid. Let's just say it involves vagoo.

It is fun to watch CBG bitch while he is getting destroyed.

While typing the first paragraph I also realized how much it sucks to accidentally click the "add to dictionary" option when you have misspelled a word. Than I have to go look it up on a dictionary website. Highly annoying. Damn interweb and your

Dragons are scary. They eat Princesses.

Doran is a house. I'm pretty convinced there is no better turn two play in T2 than Doran. Also I would love to be able to play this deck for T2 on Saturday this week. Updated list:

2 Treefolk Harbinger
4 Llanowar Elves
4 Birds of Paradise
3 Tarmogoyf
2 Kitchen Finks
3 Wilt-Leaf Cavaliers
4 Doran, the Siege Tower
2 Wilt-Leaf Liege

3 Terror
2 Nameless Inversion
2 Oblivion Ring
2 Garruk Wildspeaker
2 Primal Command
3 Profane Command

1 Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth
3 Horizan Canopy
2 Glit-Leaf Palace
4 Llanowar Wastes
3 Murmuring Bosk
3 Treetop Village
3 Forest
2 Swamp
1 Caves of Kolios

Sideboard:

3 Primal Rage
4 Eyes of the Wisent
3 Mindshatter
3 Thoughtseize
2 Spring Cleaning

I've been working with Bagha on the list. And we have pretty similar ones.

Garruk: Completely up in the air on this. Sometimes its amazing... sometimes its crap.

3 Goyf: While yes the card is stupid... It kind of just mopes around for awhile early without Thoughtseize main.

2 Harbinger: Yes this card is still very very good. But after cutting the Crib Swap and the Colossus and going back up to four Doran, there you don't really want four anymore.

Primal Rage: Chump block this Bitterblossom.

Spring Cleaning: I just don't think there are enough relevant artifacts in the format. The main deck Oblivion Rings have been enough for that.

Eyes of the Wisent: Combos with Primal Rage against Faeries.

Questions I have about the list:

1. Is Garruk good enough? He is really bad against Faeries and red decks. Which I am expecting to be the most popular decks are Regionals.

2. 22 or 23 land? I think 22 is enough. But I want 23. Mostly because Treetop is the suck in your opening hand. But the nuts on turn 4. There should be haves in the mana world.

3. Does the land base need work?

If anyone is showing up Saturday I would greatly appreciate being able to borrow the following:

2 Llanowar Elves
1 Birds of Paradise
3 Tarmogoyf
2 Kitchen Finks (I have 1 but it is MIA)
3 Wilt-Leaf Cavaliers
3 Terror
1 Oblivion Ring
3 Horizon Canopy
1 Llanowar Wastes
2 Treetop Village
1 Caves of Kolios
3 Primal Rage
4 Eyes of the Wisent
1 Mindshatter
2 Spring Cleaning

Thanks in advance any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Just because there was some confusion at the store Saturday about what days things are this week. Triple Shadowmoor Draft Friday. Shadowmoor Standard Saturday. EDH Open Sunday. Haaker is an ijet.

I drafted at the store Saturday. I definitely walked out with a Woodfell Primus, Vexing Shusher (3rd), Wilt-Leaf Liedge, and Oversoul of Dusk and two other rares I can't think of. Along with a bunch of Constructed playables.

Scroll down the page a little to the Completely Off Topic entry and post your list. I am curious to see them. For the record Pong is 6th on my list. You haven't live until you start betting 20s on pong.

So here is my biggest problem when writing one of these, I never know how to end them.

Flash is still dumb. Even if everything in the deck is restricted.

4 comments:

Defender in Exile said...

coyoe = rooster = cock

coyoeuglly said...

= your sister

Defender in Exile said...

Point of Order:

Coyoe offered me his 5 year old sister in exchange for mine.

ass.

;p

coyoeuglly said...

i dont have a 5 year old sister... i have a 5 year old cousin.

which i claim no responsibility for. besides she doesn't like me very much... i keep threatening to eat her.