Friday, May 30, 2008

Dammit Edna!

I was totally going to write this last night but I bought a bottle of Don Julio Reposado instead. Tequila > Magic. My tumbly is rumbly.

Reaper King EDH strikes me as the most tedious deck to play ever.

"And then I will play my general"
"Counter it."
"I will play my general again."
"Kill it."
"I will play my general, paying 14."
"Steal it"
"Dammit Edna!"

Did you know Clutch of the Undercity is tech versus Stealy Stealy? Of course blue has the best answers to blue! Why wouldn't it?

I still have done a grand total of 3 Shadowmoor drafts, one of those being a bizarre 4 man, where 2 people went RG and 2 UW.

You should look elsewhere for Regionals tech. Or you should be a good pro and play Quick 'n Toast.

Ugh. I really have nothing this week, because I don't want to talk about Reaper King before I play it. Go away.

No comments: