Friday, May 9, 2008

Oh crap.

I totally clicked over to the blog this morning to see the new content.

Internal monologue: Hey, what's on the blog? Oh, the Friday asshole hasn't posted yet. Wait. I'm the Friday asshole. Curse, you Aquascum!

Let's take a look at the big events coming up in the Greater Midwest. Also, Memphis.

Regionals is on Saturday, June 7, down in Chicago (disclaimer:The presence of Chicago in Regionals Chicago is neither explicit nor implied). Actually, it's in St. Charles at the Dupage Eckspo (sry, that's Expo) Center. I may go as Wife of Captain Bondage Goth will be in Houston and Sister of Captain Bondage Goth lives in the vicinity and may be able to provide amusement for Child of Captain Bondage Goth. It's Standard, and the best deck plays like 5 different double digit money cards as 4-ofs. Can CBG buy a match win? Stay tuned!

GP:Indian City (wait, that's Indianapolis (note to self: parenthetical asides? not funny)) is coming up June 19-20 in the great state of Indianania. I have relatives in the area and may be going down. The format is Shadowmoor Sealed, my favorite format. Well, not Shadowmoor sealed. Just sealed in general. Should be a huge tournout as Indianapolis is quite a bit closer to those East Coasters than STL and that had like 460. OTOH, I may not be going down. It is summer. I am busy.

Then, we get Nationals on August 1-3. L2s get an invite. T4 at Regionals get an invite. Where is that? Oh right. Chicago. Here's hoping it's actually, you know, in Chicago. Not that Chicago is all that great, but it beats the ever-loving fuck out of St. Charles.

I just read that link. It's in Chicago. How refreshing.
View Larger Map

I expect to be there, doing PTQs and Car Tourneys and whatever else I can get my hands on.

And then there is Worlds in Memphis, but that ain't til like December, so screw that noise. Peace out.

---CBG-Dog

3 comments:

coyoeuglly said...

lol

Defender in Exile said...

MEMPHIS?!! FUCK NATS. El Fugerino is going to Memphis.

Ladies and gentlemen, worlds is in Graceland.

I declare road trip.

Rob M said...

Don't forget to stop for milkshakes