Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Hoodies order

Okay, we've decided to "heh." on the front with no other explanation and this...

...on the back. In case you can't read it, it's got a semi stylish "The Fugitive Wizards/Sometimes a 1/1 is all you need." on the back with the blog address in Courier below it. Here's a link to the customink page.

It would be really, really nice to get to a dozen of these. If we can do that, they are a mere $24.25 shipped. If we only order 6, they are $35+. Fugie and I are both ordering 2, so we'd like to get orders for 8 more. Even getting 8 (so 4 more) rather than 6 brings the price down to $29. Also, they look awesome. And it's funny. Don't you think your brother wants one?

Finally, I registered http://thefugitivewizards.blogspot.com because it's an easy mistake to make.

7 comments:

major_luck said...

Put me down for one.

Matt said...

Awesome! size?

Tabasco said...

I would also like one

put me down for 3XL (I wear 2XL but sometimes things shrink)

Matt said...

groovy

major_luck said...

XL (I wear a large but am also weary of things shrinking in the wash).

coyoeuglly said...

i want one but talk to me after the ptq about it... not sure on the funds situation at the moment.

Shaun Alex said...

The GSM, grams per square meter for this Plain t Shirts is high which tells just how well made it is