Friday, June 20, 2008

Ech

Not like you guys didn't know this already, but I played no Magic at all this week. I hardly read any of the articles. Something was announced but I can barely remember what it was.

I've decided I hate having a large set in the spring time. I haven't even drafted Shadowmoor enough to know if I like it or not. It seems like a pretty fun set, but my exploration of it has been less than minimal. Summer is here now, and the last thing I want to be doing is sitting around inside. I have been trimming hedges, going to baseball games, discovering rabbit nests in my backyard, playing softball and just generally enjoying summer. Magic is awesome, but it and the sun don't go together very well.

So who's up for Nationals? Woo! Fugie has sent me some cool lists. Maybe I should put those together and go play some Standard. I kind of have a inking to go play sanctioned and take my chances. I honestly stopped playing because my constructed rating was 1504 but now, I don't give a hoot. That's right, I said it. A hoot.

2 comments:

Defender in Exile said...

I remember when that song came out, I got that CD right away. Is is a classic. When I get the convertible up to music snuff That'll probably be the first song I play.

TooSarcastic said...

The Hybrid Remix is a thing of beauty- all futuristic synths and an honest to God string section.