Thursday, August 28, 2008

Selling my T2 and Ext. stuff

I am looking to sell this stuff for cash money. LMK if anyone is looking for anything (I prefer not to break playsets of duals/pains)

4 Watery Grave
5 Overgrown Tomb
4 Sacred Foundry
4 Temple Garden
4 Stomping Ground
4 Steam Vents
2 Godless Shrine (I have 4 but I lent 2 to a dumbass who hasn't returned them yet. I need to track that shitter down)
4 Hallowed Fountain
4 Blood crypt
4 Breeding Pool

4 Brushland (IA)
4 Underground River (IA)
4 Sulferous Springs (IA)
4 Karplusan Forest (IA)
4 Adakar Wastes (IA)
4 Caves of Koilos (AP)
4 Shivan Reef (AP)
4 Yavimaya Coast (AP)
4 Llanowar Wastes (AP)
4 Battlefield Forge (AP)

4 Flagstones of Trokair
2 Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth (1 Foil)
3 Nimbus Maze
4 Grove of the Burnwillows
4 Scrying Sheets

4 Coalation Relic
4 Chameleon Colossus
4 Birds of Paradise (RAV)
4 Bogardan Hellkite
4 Damnation
4 Wrath of God (4th Ed.)
4 Lightning Angel
4 Vesuvan Shapeshifter
2 Aeon Chronicler
3 Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir
3 Venser, Shaper Savant
4 Repeal (Foil)
4 Remand
4 Delay
4 Call of the Herd (TSP)
5 Saffi Eriksdotter (4 English, 1 Jap.)
2 Mystic Enforcer (TSP)
4 Mystic Snake (AP)
4 Glittering Wish
4 Serra Avenger
4 Spectral Force
2 Quagnoth
1 Teneb, the Harvester
3 Stormbind (TSP)
4 Sedge Sliver
4 Urza's Mine (AQ)
4 Urza's Tower (AQ)
4 Urza's Power Plant (AQ)

3 Umezawa's Jitte
4 Lightning Helix
4 Savannah Lions
X Kird Apes (of all editions)
4 Putrefy
4 Mortify
4 Vindicate
4 Plow Under (UD)
4 Living Wish
4 Troll Ascetic (MD)
3 Life from the Loam
3 Slaughter Pact (1 Foil)
3 Astral Slide (FNM Foil)
5 Eternal Witnesses (1 FNM Foil)
4 Loxodon Hierarch
4 Doran the Siege Tower
4 Cabal Therapy
2 Kataki, War's Wage
2 Haunting Echoes
3 Gaddock Teeg
4 Chill (TE)
4 Bloodstained Mire
4 Wooded Foothills
4 Windswept Heath
1 Urza's Factory (Russian Foil)
4 Seismic Assault (Xth Ed.)
4 Destructive Flow
4 Boom/Bust
2 Fact or Fiction
3 Chrome Mox

9 comments:

Defender in Exile said...

Shotgun 4x Underground River, the odd out Overgrown Tomb, 4 Coalition Relic, and 1 FNM Astral Slide. Also, depending on your numbers on the vindicate, mayhaps 2 of those.

TooSarcastic said...

Let's talk about the Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth, a few Umezawa's Jittes, Chrome Moxen and maybe a Vindicate. I would have loved to grab one or two of the fetches each from you, but ain't no way I can do the playsets.
T

Tabasco said...

Here are the prices I would LIKE to get, tell me if this is way out or doable

Underground Rivers, $6 (they are in beautiful condition)
O. Tomb, $10
Relics, $3-4
Astral slide, $2?

Vindicate, I am unsure. Maybe about $10. I know they were peak'd at $20 but since they are rotating they will drop quite a bit.

Urborg, $2 ($5 for the foil one)
Chrome Mox, $8-9
Jitte, $9-10

Fetches are up there prob $40 for the Heaths, $45 for Mires (they are kinda nicked up) $50 for Foothills.

TooSarcastic said...

I would do Urborg, Chrome Mox, and Jitte for $20, if you think that's reasonable. I MAY be able to scratch together another $10, for a Vindicate, not sure. In other news I am well my way to getting WASTED while listening to house music. Also, I may or may not have bought an actual HOUSE tonight. As in domicile. I literally can't determine that yet. It's complicated.
T

Tabasco said...

I can do that

Defender in Exile said...

Would you take $60 for what I want?

Tabasco said...

Yes, Edd I can do that as well.

Tabasco said...

I also have

4 Garruk
3 Liliana
1 Chandra
3 Primal Command
2 Profane Command
1 Incendiary Command (Japanese Foil)
4 Ravenous Baloth
3 P. Deed (Chinese)
4 Horizon Canopy
2 River of Tears
3 Figure of Destiny
1 Reflecting Pool (SHM)
4 Greater Gargadon
2 Keiga, The Tide Star
1 Plateau (RV)
3 Vedalken Shackles (1 signed)

killervandinter said...

i would like 2 jitte's and how much for the 2 vedalken shackles, u would not happen to have 2 engineered explosives