Friday, August 8, 2008

The Video from Magic Nats

Well, I guess the sad news that we all washed out of the grinders falls to me to deliver, since Fugie is in his undisclosed location and TooSarcastic has decided to emulate Ansel Adams rather then Ernest Hemingway for once.



------------

And as an added bonus, more photos!


Richard Garfield is an officer and a gentleman. Not sure about the officer part actually. Sorry about the flash. New camera. New to me anyway.



TS's opponent! Will he be good? Will he not be good?


That's an Underground River and a Grove of the Burnwillows on the other side. Umm, no.


There are rumors of the existence of photos of Alan Comer not smiling. These rumors are unconfirmed, of course, because Alan Comer is always smiling.


See. I told you.


He also signs autographs for obvious pedophiles.

And finally, your moment of zen for the day.



Yes actually, that is a luck counter on a Gemstone Caverns. In Standard. In a sanctioned 32k event. I knew I misbuilt!

1 comment:

Defender in Exile said...

I should've run a deck with 4 gemstone mines in it.