Saturday, September 1, 2007

Suicide Black in Standard

Too Sarcastic here:
I'm running a Nationals winning (*COUGH* umm, South African Nationals) aggro black deck this FNM. It has been inconsistent in testing, but that's probably because I don't what I'm doing with it yet. The following is the build "as is" from savannas of Africa. I think I will be adding the 4th Dauthi Slayer and relegating one of the Phyrexian Totems to the board. They're too much of a liability against anything other than (non-red) control decks. I only have 2 Damnation for the board, and no Pithing Needles, so I will probably run 3 Extirpate, 2 Damnation, as many Stupors as I can find, the singleton Totem, 4 Deathmark (what up, Tarmogoyf?) and maybe some other creature removal like one or two Tendrils of Corruption. We'll see how she does.

23 Swamp

4 Stromgald Crusader
4 Dark Confidant
3 Dauthi Slayer
4 Korlash, Heir to Blackblade
4 Nether Traitor
4 Plagued Rusalka

4 Bad Moon
2 Consume Spirit
4 Phyrexian Totem
4 Sudden Death

Sideboard
4 Deathmark
2 Extirpate
3 Damnation
2 Pithing Needle
4 Stupor

T

1 comment:

Matt said...

Javascript links totally don't work if you aren't running Java. You need to copy the actual pages. Right-click, copy location, etc...