Sunday, September 9, 2007

So Hungover...

There was a bachelor party last night and all the Fugitive Wizards posters were present. Dale (aka "Scoop Phase" aka :Dirty Old Man") decided he needed to come late to the party because HE WAS DRAFTING at Game Universe. That jerk ran the pod and finished 3-0 with a deck sporting Fiery Justice and Desolation Giant. Nice deck, man. Of course the only reason he did so well was because myself, Captain Bondage Goth, The Fugitive Wizard, and Super Beer Geek were all drinking at an East Side Pub waiting for the old man to show up. We would have given him some real competition. In other news, I was forced to do shots with The Fugitive Wizard, who was not even buzzing by the time I was wasted. Finally, disgusted with me being unable to finish drinks that were being bought for me, he left to go to On the Border. I mean, to go to sleep so he could get up for work today.

4 comments:

Matt said...

I didn't even have a headache this morning, though wooziness did cause me to turn down an offer of cheesy eggs (mmm, cheddarlicious!). We really need to hold the Fugie to that 2-for-1 thing.

Defender in Exile said...

Maybe it would be bad to say I don't have a headache. What I do have are two huge freakin' callouses from walking New York to London in the dress shoes.

BK BBQ Bacon Tendercrisp is delicious morning after food.

No headache. Late to work, but still buzzing a bit.

Didn't go to On The Border. Wanted to, badly, but went home instead and spent quality time with Rosy and her 5 sisters thinking about Flowchart girl.

Wait, is this that kind of blog?

What I meant to say is I cast Choke on my Free Range chicken, repeatedly Volrath's Laboratory created Spoo Tokens that I cast Fling upon targeting my Angelic Wall.

TooSarcastic said...

Yeah, that walk may have been a bad idea... sorry about that.

Scoop_Phase said...

Can I here by make the rule that any talk about Rosie and her 5 sisters be banned from the blog?


And I'm the one called a dirty ol' man because I say the waitress is hot. It's baffling.