Monday, January 28, 2008

Febuary 9th Extended PTQ at Misty

1. Is anyone planning on attending this?

2. I am also looking to borrow the following cards for this event. Any help would be appreciated.

2 Tolaria West
1 Steam vents
2 Flooded strand
3 Polluted Delta
11 Island
1 Breeding Pool
2 Academy Ruins

2 Venser, Shaper Savant

3 Engineered Explosives
1 Sensei's Diving Top
3 Vedalken Shackles
4 Counterspell
3 Cryptic Command
3 Stifle
1 Pact of Negation
2 Fact or Fiction
3 Thirst for Knowledge
3 Spell Snare
3 Threads of Disloyalty
3 Tormod's Crypt
2 Pithing Needle


3 Hurkyl's Recall
2 Arcane Laboratory
3 Force Spike
3 Sower of Temptation

3. Any help would be greatly appreciated. And I will love you forever... unless you don't want me to... but than I will be sad.

11 comments:

The Captain said...

I will be at this ptq. I can probably scrounge up some of that list if someone can scare up some gaddock teegs and sulfuric vortexes for me.

Matt said...

I have 4X Teeg

Matt said...

Also,
Tolaria West (probably)
Steam Vents
Breeding Pool
Top
1 Counterspell
Spell Snare
Crypt
Pithing Needle

coyoeuglly said...

okay... i can try to find you some vortexes

The Captain said...

ok...well i can do tormods, needles, all the fetches, the cspells, at least 2 stifles, at least 2 EE, at least 1 venser, the tfk's, the threads, the hurks, the snares, the breeding pool, the fofs, probably the labs, and i think 2 of the sowers and the tolaria wests...maybe the ruins too. i'll take a look tonight and get an actual inventory. Thanks guys.

Matt said...

Kumbaya, my lord, kumbaya...

Defender in Exile said...

fap fap fap

Tabasco said...

of this list i do NOT have...

1 tolaria west
1 venser
1 top
3 shackles
3 cryptic command
1 stifle
1 pact of negation
3 force spike
2 sower of temptation


FYI the 3 hurks are all different from each other, and the FOF's are one foil signed invasion and the other regular invasion...just in case you're worried about your opponents card counting. The rest of the list i hope you can find somewhere else. I'll bring all of this with me to the PTQ for you. I will need it back asap after the ptq.

Also, many thanks to those who can provide me with 4x teeg and 3x sulfuric vortex as mentioned earlier. Much appreciated.

The Captain said...

*sigh*...that last post as tabasco was me....he was just using my computer and i didn't change accounts. Anyway, make that 4 vortex if possible please. Also, if anyone has 1 stomping grounds, 1 blood crypt and 1 treetop i'd love them forever.

Matt said...

I have the Grounds, Crypt and Xth foil Monkeytown. you have say "Won't you take me to, dun da duh DA, Monkeytown" every time you activate it though. Also have Urza's or unpimp X if you'd prefer.

coyoeuglly said...

I heart the captain