Friday, November 9, 2007

League Deck



I finally realized I could enlarge the size of the cards in the deck editor for y'all to see (you still should click on the image to see it in detail). Here is the pool I am currently 9 points, 3 tiebreaks with. I'm at 34th. I don't know if trying to make top 32 is worth it since I had to play six matches to get those three points (lost four in a row, won two in a row, lost the last match in three games, losong one point).


Here's the pool (only basics on the bottom):





Here's my build:



I originally ran Teeg instead of the Changeling. Teeg never did anything but turn off my Summoon the School. Judge of Currents was cut for one more Island (bringing the count up to 17 land), as I was mulling to five way too often. Fugie is right, one more land is usually better in this format. Familiar's Ruse comes in for bombs, Forge Tender against red decks, Wispmare against O-rings and other scary enchantments. How did I misbuild?

T

No comments: